To complete the purchase contract with All-Orch-Ideen, special nursery + plants shipping, Eglofs 33, 87634 Obergünzburg. Further details on the vendor under Imprint.
1. All orchids are subject to the protection of species. They should never be taken from the wild. The plants, which can be purchased from me, come exclusively from officially controlled horticultural breeding.
2. All lady slipper hybrids are shipped bare root in October. There are only flowering sized plants for sale
3. Please note when ordering holiday or other periods of absence within the specified delivery period.
4. If ordered varieties or species not even be available, so I ask for your understanding as I provide special features that are not available in unlimited quantities. You will be notified promptly in this case.
5. The pictorial representation of the plant has been carefully manufactured. The images, however, are not characteristic of state as defined Warranty.
6. Upon publication of this pricing supersedes previous price lists.
7. You can order by letter, card, phone, by e-mail, via the Internet or fax. Please let me know in any case with your phone number so I can reach you with any queries.
8. With orders from my shop: When you find the desired product, you can without obligation by clicking the button in the basket in the cart. The contents of the basket, you can always watch obligation by clicking the links cart. The products you can always remove from the basket. If you want to buy the products in your cart, click the Checkout button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal data and choice of payment and confirmation of knowledge of customer information. The ordering process, you can cancel at any time complete by clicking the button Order liable to pay.
Conclusion of Contract
9. The contract language is German or English. After entering your personal data and by clicking the button Fee required order in the final step of the ordering process enter a binding order in the basket of goods. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order. The purchase comes with receipt of our order confirmation.
Contract text storage
10. You can save the contract text on your computer. Here you will find the customer information in PDF format for saving or printing.
11. The prices are retail prices in Euro and include the current value added tax of 7%. Further details are available on the product pages.
12. From an order value of 250,00 € 3% Discount
For orders over € 500.00 5% discount
The discount will appear in an online order is not in the basket, but is included in the order confirmation.
13. No minimum order
14. The shipment - regardless of shipping method - is at the expense of the buyer.
15. Packing is charged at cost price and ensures a good arrival.
16. The cost of packaging are included in the stated shipping costs.
17. The shipping costs depend on the quantity, weight, shipping method and shipping destination. They are reported in an online shopping cart.
We will notify you by email when deliveries exceed the maximum weight allowance for the stated shipping costs.
18. Shipping within Germany:
To a plant value of € 150.00 (to 10.00 kg) 6.50 Euro (DHL parcel, insured)
or alternatively as a packet (up to 2.00 kg) 4.50 Euro (DHL parcel, not insured)
From a plant value of 150.01 EUR free shipping (DHL parcel insured)
19. Shipping within the European Union:
To a plant value of 200.00 euros (up to 5.00 kg) 15.00 Euro (DHL parcel insured)
or alternatively as a packet (up to 2.00 kg) 9.00 Euro (DHL parcel, not insured)
Free shipping from a plant value of 200.01 EUR
20. The invoice amount is paid either by invoice, payment or direct debit. A bill is in the packaging. Please transfer the amount due without deduction on receipt of invoice. With direct debit payment, the amount due will be deducted after the delivery of the plants.
21. For new customers, I reserve the right to ask for an advance.
22. Delivery is within the European Union.
23. Cypripediums will only be sent in the fall (from the beginning of October in the early rest phase).
24. Unfortunately I can not because of species-protection regulations not provide Cypripediums and Cyclamen to Switzerland.
Right of Withdrawal
25. The legislature has excluded for obvious reasons, the 14-day return policy on living plants. The right of cancellation under the Distance Selling Act does not apply to the sale of live plants! (§ 312 in connection with § 355 of the Civil Code).
26th A cancellation of the order before the shipping date is possible, without notice.
Defects / Returns
27. The goods from the buyer to check immediately upon receipt for shipping damage and / or defects. Transit damage is umittelbar show after receiving the parcel service. Visible defects must be reported in writing within 14 days of receipt of the shipment to me.
28. If a defect in the goods for which I will provide a replacement. In this case the goods by the customer to me (by prior arrangement) for rectification / replacement to be sent back.
29. Am I too replacements not willing or able or are replacement or remedial unreasonable for the buyer, the buyer is entitled at its discretion, terminate the contract or to demand a reasonable reduction of the purchase price.
30. A growth guarantee can not be accepted as the treatment of the plants is outside my influence.
Retention of Title
31. Delivered solely under the extended reservation of § 455 BGB in my favor and the plants remain until final payment for my property.
Performance and jurisdiction
32. Place of performance is Obergünzburg and jurisdiction is Kaufbeuren.
German law applies.
After submitting the order you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the customer information.
I wish you much success and happiness with your newly acquired plants.
last updated: 02/08/2016
© Andrea Wolf